The 10 best outdoor pizza ovens
Are you a pizza lover planning to make each day a pizza party day? Well, getting the best outdoor pizza ovens and adding them to your backyard will help you immediately upgrade how you cook your favorite pizza! In particular, if you order pizza several times every month, you should consider getting a portable outdoor pizza oven instead of paying delivery charges. Besides, since these ovens are convenient, they allow you to bake pizza using your recipe in your outdoor kitchen.
Outdoor pizza ovens attain higher temperatures relatively quicker than traditional ovens. Because of their high heat, pizza ovens for outdoor backyard parties can bake you the crispiest pizza crusts on simple pizza recipes. So, what are the best outdoor pizza ovens you can add to your outdoor backyard oasis?
- Ooni Koda 16 - gas fuelled - Check Price
- Gozney Roccbox - dual fuel gas/wood - check price
- Ooni Fyra 12 wood Fired - wood pellets - Check Price
- Solo Stove Pi Pizza Oven - dual fuel gas/wood - Check Price
- Forno Venetzia Bellagio - wood Fired - Check Price
- Cuisinart 3-in-1 Pizza Oven Plus - gas fuelled - Check Price
- Camp Chef Artisan Pizza Oven - no build in heating - Check Price
- Bertello Outdoor Pizza Oven - dual fuel gas/wood - Check Price
- Alfa Nano Pizza Oven - wood fired - Check Price
- BakerStone Portable Gas Series Pizza Oven Box - Liquefied Petroleum Gas - Check Price
1. The Overall Best Outdoor Pizza Oven: Ooni Koda 16
If you're searching for full-sized outdoor pizza ovens at an affordable price, you don't have to search any further than the Ooni Koda 16. This model's ovens perform at optimal levels because they compete with other models with five times their weight and twice the price.
You can take this pizza oven anywhere thanks to its relatively low weight of under 50 pounds. As an outdoor enthusiast, you'll like how convenient it becomes for you to cook your favorite pizza in your backyard, campsite, or other outdoor spaces
The other feature you'll love about the Ooni Koda 16 oven is its larger body and opening by several inches compared to smaller pizza maker models. Because of its larger size, this oven is an excellent choice for home outdoor pizza enthusiasts and expert caterers.
This pizza oven allows you to cook close to anything in it. From roasted meat, desserts, and flame-cooked fish to artisanal bread and caramelized veggies – so long as whatever you're cooking fits in the extensive oven opening. Therefore, with this pizza oven, your creativity is the only restriction!
This oven model can accomplish such versatility because of its capability to reach high temperatures, like a commercial oven four times its size. Like most other Ooni pizza ovens, the Ooni Koda 16 can reach 932 degrees Fahrenheit. Moreover, these ovens can cook standard 16-inch Neopolitan pizza within a minute!
Its innovative L-shaped burner and durable, insulated shell allow this pizza oven to bake an evenly cooked, crispy pizza within seconds. You can quench your pizza craving within minutes in the comfort of your outdoor area. The ovens are equipped with carbon steel, and cordierite baking stones are exceptionally long-lasting, high-end materials designed to be durable.
Although this oven is exceptionally good, it has several limitations. For instance, as a beginner outdoor enthusiast, you'll initially experience challenges with your outdoor pizza sticking onto the baking stone. Nevertheless, if you research and follow the instructions in the manual, you'll successfully address this issue and enjoy your pizza in the end.
Finally, although the cost of this oven is practically unmatched for its performance, you must be prepared to budget separately for its accessories. For instance, this pizza oven doesn't come with a pizza peel, a useful accessory for getting rid of a stuck pizza. Nevertheless, this should not be the basis for your failure to enjoy the positive attributes of your pizza maker.Check Price
What You'll Like About the Ooni Koda 16 Outdoor Pizza Oven (Pros)
- Size: The Ooni Koda 16 is relatively smaller, making it an easily portable outdoor pizza oven suitable for outdoor parties and camping. Although it isn't as easy to move from one place to another as with its smaller Ooni pizza maker counterparts, it's still lightweight enough to store so long as you have some extra space.
- Design and Construction: Generally, the Koda 16 is Ooni's best propane-fueled oven model with a full-sized 16-inch interior, not forgetting its relatively 15-mm thick cordierite pizza baking stone. These ovens come in flawless designs with a robust rolled carbon steel exterior with an additional powder coating for easy maintenance. In particular, cordierite is the ideal material for baking an evenly cooked crispy outdoor pizza. That's because it's highly resistant to heat and durable, allowing you to raise the temperatures for these ovens when necessary.
- This oven is easy to set up.
- Heat: The Ooni Koda 16 oven quickly attains high temperatures of up to 932 degrees F (500 degrees C), the ideal heat for quickly and evenly baking your favorite outdoor pizza.
What You Should Consider Before Buying the Ooni Koda 16 Oven (Cons)
- The Ooni Koda 16 pizza maker is available at a relatively higher price than other average ovens.
- You'll have to purchase some pizza maker accessories, including a peel, which is a bit expensive.
- These ovens lack in-built thermometers for easy, convenient monitoring of pizza temperatures during preparation.
2. The Best Propane Fueled Outdoor Pizza Oven: Gozney Roccbox
The Gozney Roccbox is a restaurant-class outdoor pizza oven that can use either propane gas or wood, giving you a lifetime pizza-cooking outdoor experience. The Roccbox ovens can reach high temperatures of up to 950 degrees within minutes to cook a mouth-watering crispy-thin crust pizza with nicely cooked charred edges. These ovens are so powerful that they can take just one minute to bake a small pizza. Moreover, the Roccbox ovens come with a 5-year prolonged warranty; if you register it immediately after buying one.
The Roccbox pizza maker model is durable and comes with stainless steel enclosed with a silicone external casing. That makes this pizza oven safe to touch without the risk of burns, even at maximum temperatures. Moreover, these ovens come in a sleek shape and design with an option for you to select from two colors; gray and olive. Furthermore, the Roccbox pizza oven comes with several kitchen appliances that make cooking restaurant-grade outdoor pizza easier than ever.
This portable outdoor pizza oven comes with a thermometer on its side, allowing you to monitor how consistent the temperature remains while cooking pizza to alter the timings when necessary. Moreover, this oven's legs can fold down two times, making it a highly portable outdoor pizza oven. Better still, these ovens have straps that assist in lifting them in and out of your vehicle.Check Price
What You'll Like About the Gozney Roccbox Pizza Maker (Pros)
- Fuel Source: One of the key advantages of the Gozney Roccbox ovens is that they use propane and wood as fuel sources, offering additional versatility. Therefore, depending on your urgency and preference, you choose to cook your outdoor pizza using wood or propane gas. Additionally, this encourages you to enjoy cooking your pizza in outdoor spaces.
- Silicone Lined Shell: The other key advantage of this pizza oven concerns its exterior shell covered with silicone, which serves three main purposes. The silicone covering provides additional shell protection, enhancing heat insulation and reducing the chances of inflicting burns as you cook your pizza. The silicone coating makes this oven's exterior more stylish than plain uncoated steel in other pizza makers.
- Tripod Stand: The Gozney Roccbox oven's height is proportional, making it easier to pop in and out of the oven. Its three-legged tripod stand makes this oven relatively stable, especially on uneven outdoor surfaces. Moreover, its legs can fold down, making it more portable regardless of the geographical location of your outdoor scenery.
- Thermometer: The oven comes with a precise thermometer that is conveniently positioned on the side to allow you to regulate the oven's temperature. This feature reduces the chances of burning your pizza.
What You Should Consider Before Buying the Ooni Koda 16 Oven (Cons)
- Price: The main disadvantage with this outdoor oven is it's on the higher end of the price spectrum, but it isn't the most expensive. Therefore, before settling for this pizza maker, consider other specifications and outcomes, including how delicious the pizza is.
3. The Best Pellet-fired Outdoor Pizza Oven: Ooni Fyra 12 Wood Fired
If you recently learned how to cook pizza and want to try it right in your backyard's outdoor space, the Ooni Frya 12 Wood Fired oven is an excellent entry-level pizza maker alternative. It's also an excellent budget alternative that can help you cook good-sized 12-inch pizza without difficulties in the outdoor environment. These characteristics make the Ooni Frya 12 oven one of the best wood pizza ovens you can get on the market.
The Frya 12 can heat to over 500 degrees Celsius (an equivalent of 950 degrees Fahrenheit) within only a quarter of an hour when cooking your pizza in your outdoor space. Although the Frya 12 isn't the quickest to heat among Ooni's oven models, it can complete a similar task for a relatively lower price than the average ovens.
Complemented by its lightweight, long-lasting design, you can conveniently transport this portable outdoor pizza oven with minimal effort. For this reason, it's the ideal choice for regular and irregular pizza enthusiasts. Thus, you can comfortably make and enjoy your delicious pizza even in the outdoor areas.Check Price
What You'll Like About the : Ooni Fyra 12 Wood Fired Oven (Pros)
- Fast Heating: The Frya 12 pizza maker has an excellently insulated design and sufficient airflow, making it a relatively fast-heating outdoor wood fired pizza oven.
- Lightweight: This outdoor pizza oven's minimalist design makes it lightweight, allowing you to move it around in the outdoor space in your backyard. You don't need to confine your prowess in making pizza indoors. This pizza maker gives you the alternative of enjoying the outdoor environment when the need arises.
- Highly Affordable: The Frya 12 ovens are available at an extremely affordable price compared to their quality and excellent performance that matches those of other expensive pizza maker models.
- Wood Pellets: The fact that this pizza oven model uses wood adds to it further being an affordable option. That's because it's easier and less costly to fuel in the long run. Also, this feature is convenient for use during picnics in outdoor spaces.
- Fast Cooking: Because of the ultra-high heat of this portable outdoor pizza oven, you can easily bake a mouth-watering, fully-baked 12-inch outdoor pizza in minutes! That allows you to cook your favorite pizza very fast.
What You Should Consider Before Buying the : Ooni Fyra 12 Wood Fired (Cons)
- Tripod Design: The Frya 12 pizza maker's high-suspended tripod design can somewhat feel unstable compared to other models. Nearly all Ooni outdoor pizza ovens come with a three-legged stand, but the majority are lower suspended or lean backward, giving them better stability. The height of the Frya 12 is a bit awkward.
- Chimney: Although this oven's chimney plays a huge role in its high performance, it has one key limitation. Contrary to other Ooni outdoor pizza ovens, this model's chimney doesn't fold down. Therefore, this becomes an impediment concerning their portability to outdoor spaces.
4. Solo Stove Pi Pizza Oven
Solo Stove Pi Pizza Oven is one of the most stylish stainless steel dual-fuel outdoor pizza ovens. It measures 20.5 inches in length, is 15.1 inches tall, comes with a 13.2 inches cooking surface, and weighs about 30.5 pounds when unboxed. It's a compact oven that doesn't come with any stands or chimneys, making it an exceptionally lightweight pizza oven for your backyard parties.
The Pi Pizza oven is popular for its smokeless fire pits. Also, this pizza maker model comes with a stainless steel exterior. If you invest in this model, you can choose between a dual-fuel outdoor pizza oven and a wood fired pizza oven. After all, either option performs excellently with temperatures reaching upwards of 750 degrees Fahrenheit, allowing fast cooking and crispy crusts pizza results. The greatest advantage of this pizza maker unit is its exceptional airflow technology that enables the dome top and the stone to reach high levels of heat.
What's best about this easily portable outdoor pizza oven is its extra-large extensive opening. Because the opening is big enough, you can pop your pizza in and out and turn it easily. Moreover, this oven can cook your favorite pizza within minutes, and its convection heating design helps you cook your pizza evenly in indoor and outdoor spaces.
The other exceptional feature of this pizza oven is its lifetime warranty. Simply put, these ovens are made to be durable, giving you a return on investment that makes their high price tag worth it. With this feature, you can enjoy your pizza alone or with friends at outdoor parties without worries.Check Price
What You'll Like About the : Solo Stove Pi Pizza Oven (Pros)
- This oven uses either propane gas or wood pellets to bake delicious pizza.
- Ovens from this brand have a lifetime warranty, guaranteeing you to use them for a long time.
- It contains an extra-large opening that renders it convenient for you to pop in and out and rotate your pizza.
- These ovens bake extremely even outdoor pizza.
- The ovens are available at relatively affordable prices.
- The pizza makers come with a reversible baking stone, making it easy to clean.
- The pizza maker does not require complex assembly, allowing you to use it immediately after getting it out of the box.
- The outdoor baking machine can reach high temperatures of upwards of 750 degrees Fahrenheit
- The pizza maker is lightweight, making it an easily portable outdoor pizza oven.
- Can cook your favorite outdoor pizza very fast.
What You Should Consider Before Buying the : Solo Stove Pi Pizza Oven (Cons)
- This delicious pizza maker oven is quite expensive compared to other outdoor pizza ovens of its category and quality.
- Most of its outdoor accessories are sold separately.
- It presents storage challenges.
5. Top Elegant Outdoor Model for Delicious Homemade Pizza: Forno Venetzia Bellagio
Cooking your favorite outdoor pizza in a Forno Venetzia Bellagio oven offers you the traditional wood-fired cooking experience you might not get with other ovens. This is one of the best wood pizza ovens that offer the high-end perfection of style and performance that you require for your outdoor pizza cooking experience. The pizza oven has double sliding preparation racks alongside a movable oven tool holder, enabling you to cook a perfectly crispy pizza.
Moreover, the Forno Venetzia Bellagio oven has sufficient space to place and remove your pizza easily. Similarly, the extra-large space makes turning your pizza convenient and simple. Furthermore, this outdoor pizza cooking appliance is made of stainless steel and high-quality insulation, ensuring high heat retention for an optimal pizza cooking experience.Check Price
What You'll Like About the : Forno Venetzia Bellagio (Pros)
- Extra-large Size: The Forno Venetzia Bellagio oven has an extremely large space that can comfortably bake more than one pizza, each measuring 12 inches simultaneously. These ovens give you 480 square inches of space for cooking your pizza from the comfort of your outdoor backyard. That way, you can enjoy the beauty of your outdoor space while biting some slices of delicious pizza.
- High-quality Insulation: The oven comes with a stainless steel shell double-insulated using the ceramic coating. This feature makes this outdoor pizza oven one of the best for heat retention. Consequently, this oven can attain very high temperatures within minutes, cooking your favorite outdoor pizza evenly and quickly. Moreover, with these ovens, you can easily seal the chimney if you prefer your outdoor pizza to have a smoky flavor.
- Overall Design and Materials: These ovens are huge and well-designed, giving them a top place among other pizza oven models. For this reason, it will require some experience and patience to successfully install these ovens before cooking your first pizza. However, the enhanced quality of the individual materials of these ovens sufficiently compensates for their cost and outdoor installation challenges. Another excellent design feature of this oven is its thick and robust domed roof and exterior shell, alongside its high-performance chimney. Moreover, the oven comes with a conveniently positioned thermometer to allow you to monitor temperatures for an optimal pizza cooking experience.
What You Should Consider Before Buying the : Forno Venetzia Bellagio (Cons)
- High Pricing: One major limitation of this pizza oven is its relatively high price, which can cost you up to 10 times what other ovens cost. Nevertheless, its high price is worth it, but if you're a dedicated outdoor pizza oven enthusiast. If you're an outdoor cooking enthusiast, the price won't matter much, but rather the experience you get by cooking a personalized pizza.
6. The Best Outdoor Pizza Oven for Beginners: Cuisinart 3-in-1 Pizza Oven Plus
Suppose you're a beginner in the outdoor pizza cooking universe. In that case, the high-temperature outdoor pizza ovens that bake a standard pizza within seconds can be overwhelming for you. After all, you're likely to take time to master the art of cooking a perfect pizza from the comfort of your outdoor space. That's why, as a beginner outdoor pizza cooking enthusiast, you should consider starting with the Cuisinart 3-in-1 Pizza Oven Plus. From a practical perspective, this is a multi-purpose home pizza maker that acts as a pizza oven, griddle, and propane gas-fueled grill. Moreover, this oven is relatively easier to work with than other ovens designed for outdoor enthusiasts who prefer making their pizza.
The Cuisinart is a propane-fueled oven with a 13-inch cordierite pizza stone and a wide front opening that allows you to access your pizza conveniently. However, since this oven only attains maximum temperatures of 700 degrees Fahrenheit, it takes a relatively long period (around five minutes) to bake your favorite pizza fully. Nevertheless, this is beneficial as it lowers the likelihood of involuntarily burning your outdoor pizza's crust or toppings.
Moreover, when occasionally you feel like grilling veggies or burgers in your outdoor space, this oven's design comes with an additional lift-up seal. You can easily open the lid for these ovens to access their 230-square-inch cast iron cooking grates. While in your outdoor kitchen, you can use these grates to grill up your burger. Further, the oven has a shelf underneath the cooking chamber that allows you to store various accessories conveniently within your outdoor kitchen. Finally, you won't regret opting for this oven since it's available at a relatively affordable price compared to others making it the ideal option for your outdoor cooking adventure. Check Price
What You'll Like About the : Cuisinart 3-in-1 Pizza Oven Plus (Pros)
- Fast to Assemble: If you carefully and correctly follow the simple installation manual for this outdoor kitchen appliance, you can quickly snap this oven together in less than 10 minutes. And within no time, you'll grace your outdoor get-together party with friends by cutting a delicious homemade pizza.
- Overall Design and Construction: The Cuisinart 3-in-1 Pizza Oven comes in an excellent design making it easy to store in your outdoor kitchen space. Also, it's easy to transport and use this oven since it has a pair of useful and aesthetically designed handles. Moreover, it has an exceptionally stable base and ample interior space (approximately 143 square inches of cooking space sufficient to bake a 13-inch outdoor pizza evenly).
- Accessories: The best thing about this particular pizza oven is that it comes ready with all accessories you require to start cooking your first outdoor pizza in your backyard. From a smoker cup to a cordierite pizza stone and a pizza peel, you'll buy it with all accessories.
- The Cuisinart oven is exceptionally easy to use.
- It comes with an in-built storage space for convenient storage of accessories.
- If you opt, you can use it as a griddle and a propane grill apart from the obvious use of cooking your favorite pizza.
What You Should Consider Before Buying the : Cuisinart 3-in-1 Pizza Oven Plus (Cons)
- Electric: The Cuisinart 3-in-1 Pizza Oven Plus is an electric model with a 15,000 BTU burner. Although this oven functions similarly to its gas-fueled counterparts, it can limit you in terms of where you can take it for use. For instance, if you're an outdoor camping enthusiast, this oven might be challenging to use when camping.
- Price: This oven model is available at relatively higher prices than most top models, mainly because it uses electricity.
- Ventilation: This outdoor pizza oven model has no dedicated ventilation technique, which can cause your pizza to be somewhat wet. Although some individuals prefer a softer crust, others prefer a crispy one.
7. The Best Value Choice Outdoor Oven: Camp Chef Artisan Pizza Oven
This pizza oven derives its inspiration from Italy, where renowned brick ovens are thought highly of due to their excellent designs and quality. This highly portable outdoor pizza oven allows you to bake an evenly outdoor cooked pizza on the go. With a domed oven top, ventilation at the back, and a double-layer ceiling, this pizza oven leverages the same heating principle, similar to a real wood-fired brick oven.
This oven can easily bake an outdoor pizza with the perfect crispy crust in uniformly dispersed heat. The oven achieves this with the help of its durable and heat-resistant cordierite ceramic pizza stone. Simply put, this high-end, highly portable oven uses wood, making it one of the best for outdoor camping enthusiasts.
Suppose you're a dedicated outdoor enthusiast considering cooking homemade or campsite food. In that case, the Camp Chef Artisan Pizza Oven is the ideal oven to let you bake a mouth-watering, fresh-smelling outdoor pizza. Can you contemplate spending a cool night underneath the stars while biting some pizza slices you baked using your Camp Chef oven?
Moreover, you can leverage this pizza oven to host your friends, family, and neighbors for a backyard pizza night party. Whichever the case, the flavorful, crispy pizza you'll bake using this oven will wow everyone!Check Price
What You'll Like About the : Camp Chef Artisan Pizza Oven (Pros)
- Unique Design: Practically speaking, this pizza oven is, in reality, an oven chamber. That's because it doesn't come with an in-built heating mechanism, so it'll need some other fuel source to operate. The oven functions with the help of outdoor accessories like a range stove or a brazier. The Camp Chef Artisan Pizza Oven is made in a way that it traps heat from such sources and channels it into baking your favorite pizza on the pizza stone. Although this sounds ineffective, this oven is perfectly designed to cook using this external heating mechanism.
- Price: The Camp Chef Artisan Pizza Oven is affordable by nearly a third of the price of most other ovens, making it one of the low-priced outdoor pizza ovens. If you already own a camp stove and wish to bake your favorite outdoor pizza once in a while, this is the ideal oven. That way, you won't need to keep a dedicated outdoor pizza oven in your outdoor space or store it for a whole year when you rarely use it.
- This pizza oven has an exterior made of stainless steel, making it easy to clean.
- You can easily connect this oven to an external fuel source like an outdoor camp stove and conveniently cook delicious pizza from the comfort of your backyard.
- It's one of the most affordable outdoor pizza ovens you can get.
- This pizza oven is extremely portable due to its simple design, allowing you to transport it to various outdoor destinations that you tour easily.
What You Should Consider Before Buying the : Camp Chef Artisan Pizza Oven (Cons)
- Heat Retention: One major limitation the Camp Chef Artisan Pizza Oven has is that it lacks silicone or ceramic insulation. That means this outdoor it's made of raw steel. Although steel doesn't rank as the poorest in retaining heat, it doesn't feature as the best either. Because this oven lacks its built-in heat source, it takes longer to heat up fully. In the same breath, it only attains lower max temperatures than the best outdoor oven models.
- It Lacks Essential Features: This oven is greatly limited in terms of its features compared to other ovens dedicated to outdoor cooking. This oven also comes with poor ventilation considering it lacks a chimney. Therefore, your outdoor pizza is likely to be somewhat wet. Moreover, its front opening lacks a door, meaning you can't close and prevent heat from escaping. The limitation is that this may contribute to further heat loss since you'll be using it in your outdoor kitchen.
- Requires some experience to assemble it initially. Moreover, controlling this outdoor home oven's temperatures can be challenging.
8. The Best Dual Fuel Outdoor Pizza Oven: Bertello Outdoor Pizza Oven
Bertello is one of the well-renowned outdoor pizza oven producers, and its Bertello Outdoor Pizza Oven is one of the most affordable ovens. Whereas this outdoor Bertello oven model isn't comparable to most Ooni models, it ranks as one of the best alternatives for an entry-level outdoor pizza enthusiast.
In particular, this oven model has flexible heating options as it can operate on gas and wood fuel sources, making it easy to use for outdoor get-together parties. Another key feature is its size which is large enough to allow you to cook a 13-inch pizza with ease of turning it when necessary. Check Price
What You'll Like About the : Bertello Outdoor Pizza Oven (Pros)
- Compactness: The Bertello Outdoor Pizza Oven is, by design, a small oven, making it compact enough to transport from one point to another when the need arises.
- Versatile Heating: Depending on your outdoor cooking preference, you can use this outdoor pizza model as either a wood-fueled oven or a gas-powered roaster. This can benefit your outdoor adventures in two main ways. It becomes easier for you to fire up this outdoor pizza model as a wood-powered oven. Moreover, it allows you to use it as a gas-fueled oven for cooking your favorite homemade pizza if you don't want it to smell smoke.
- Accessories: The interesting part is that this oven comes readily equipped with all the accessories you require to start baking your first outdoor homemade pizza. These accessories include a scoop, and a cordierite pizza stone, without forgetting a fuel tray (be it wood chips, charcoal, or wood pellets, among others).
- Excellent Design: This pizza oven is generally designed with an exceptionally stable base making it a robust appliance for your outdoor kitchen. Moreover, it has high-quality exterior insulation that enhances heat retention, enabling you to cook an evenly baked crispy pizza quickly.
- Price: The Bertello Outdoor Pizza Oven is an unexpectedly cheap outdoor alternative for its category compared to its high-quality counterparts.
What You Should Consider Before Buying the : Bertello Outdoor Pizza Oven (Cons)
- This outdoor home pizza maker can be challenging to attain and maintain high temperatures.
- This pizza oven doesn't have a thermometer for monitoring and controlling temperatures.
9. The Best for the Pro Outdoor Pizza Maker: ALFA Nano Pizza Oven
The ALFA Nano Pizza Oven is a wood-fired pizza oven that reaches upwards of 1000 degrees Fahrenheit and weighs approximately 125 pounds. This is a restaurant-grade outdoor Italian-made pizza oven that will cook you the perfect homemade pizza you could imagine. It's a heavy-duty oven suitable for highly dedicated outdoor pizza enthusiasts.
If you're an outdoor camper, perhaps this isn't the ideal oven because it's challenging to transport it back and forth while adventuring through different outdoor camping sites. However, this is the best and most ideal pizza oven for your outdoor kitchen to pop your favorite outdoor pizza in and out while hosting friends for a backyard get-together party.
The ALFA Nano oven is easy to fire up and takes only a few minutes to fully heat up to optimal temperatures of up to 1000 degrees F. Therefore, you shouldn't move an inch after popping in your pizza, as it'll only take a minute and a half to cook fully.Check Price
What You'll Like About the : ALFA Nano Pizza Oven (Pros)
- This outdoor model is a favorite among pizza makers as it's easy to maintain and clean.
- This oven is relatively easy to use.
- The oven cooks a restaurant-grade pizza from the comfort of your home's outdoor space.
- This pizza oven can attain extremely high temperatures within minutes.
- The oven cooks very fast.
- The oven uses either gas or wood as a fuel source, making it the ideal alternative for your outdoor events.
What You Should Consider Before Buying the : ALFA Nano Pizza Oven (Cons)
- The ALFA Nano Pizza Oven is relatively expensive compared to other outdoor pie makers of the same category.
- It can be challenging to assemble this pizza maker's base.
- The oven is somewhat heavy, making it difficult to move from one outdoor location to another.
10. The Top Outdoor Pizza Oven for Grill Masters: BakerStone Portable Gas Series Pizza Oven Box
The BakerSone Series is a pizza oven that uses propane gas, weighs 47.6 pounds when unboxed, and reaches temperatures of up to 900 degrees F. It's also a large oven that measures 22.2x 21.7x 17.7 inches with a cooking surface measuring 15x13-¾ inches. These features make it an ideal outdoor pie maker worth having in your backyard kitchen.
This oven serves two main purposes. Because the designer initially intended it to be placed on a grill, the top part is detachable from the bottom "firebox." Therefore, you can have a unique outdoor experience baking your favorite homemade pizza on a grill.
This pizza oven has an interior consisting of five portions of pizza stones and performs well compared to the outdoor open-flame Gozney Roccbox and Ooni Koda models. Since these five pizza stones can maintain and distribute heat, the outdoor pizza you pop out is evenly cooked and perfectly charred.
The other unique feature of this outdoor home oven model is that it comes with two gas burners, each with its knob. This permits you to experiment with the temperature of each side of the oven. Moreover, it has a conveniently placed thermometer on top of the pizza box to allow monitoring of the temperature levels for optimal heat for a perfectly baked pizza. Check Price
What You'll Like About the : BakerStone Portable Gas Series Pizza Oven Box (Pros)
- This outdoor pie maker's top cooking box is detachable, and you can use it on a grill.
- The pizza oven comes with a five-sided pizza stone cooking chamber, allowing this oven to attain extremely high temperatures.
- The oven has two gas knobs, giving you better control over the temperature when cooking.
- It's a relatively affordable oven alternative.
What You Should Consider Before Buying the : BakerStone Portable Gas Series Pizza Oven Box (Cons)
- It can be complex to assemble this oven.
- Because it's a two-section oven, you may feel it has less stability than others.
The best overall outdoor pizza oven on this list is the Ooni Koda 16. It's an excellent pizza oven with a perfectly compact design that makes it easily portable. Other features that made this model top this list are the L-shaped burner and relatively less total weight of about 50 pounds. Its high temperatures of 932 degrees F also make this oven stand out among its counterparts in the same category. The other options on this list will mainly depend on your preferences and budget.
The Forno Venetzia is an excellent alternative but expensive for most outdoor pizza enthusiasts. Ultimately, the outdoor pizza ovens that made it on this list rank as some of the best you can find in the market. However, the final say entirely rests on your shoulders after you compare their pros and cons.