Pizza Recipe : Tex−Mex Pizza
|Pizza : Tex−Mex Pizza - Info
||12'' Pizza (2-4)
Tex Mex pizzas are characterized by the heavy use of beef, beans and spices. Check here for more Mexican pizza recipes.
- 1 12 inch Thin Crust Dough shell (uncooked)
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 tbls. chopped jalapeno pepper
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tbls. grated parmesan cheese
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tbls. chopped cilantro, preferably fresh
Step by Step Procedure
- Place pizza crust on a greased pizza pan or ungreased pizza stone.
- Spoon tomatoes over pizza dough, leaving a 1/2" border.
- Top with
jalapenos, garlic and onion.
- Sprinkle with cheeses and season with
salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake in 500 degree oven for 10 to 14 min. until bottom of crust is golden brown.
- Top with avocado, a dollop
of sour cream and cilantro just before eating.
- Serve extra sour cream on the side.
Go back to the Pizza topping page.