Pizza Recipe : Sunny Side Up Pizza
|Pizza : Sunny Side Up Pizza - Info
||12'' Pizza (2-4)
- 6 slices bacon, cooked
- Pizza dough for 12" Pizza (try Thin Crust recipe)
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced 1/4" thick
- 1 1/2 cups grated Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teas. ground black pepper
- 2 eggs
Step by Step Procedure
- Preheat oven to 500F.
- Prepare dough according to recipe found in this website.
- Divide in two
and roll out into two circles about 6 inches in diameter. Place on
lightly greased baking sheet.
- Arrange tomato slices on dough.
cheese on tomatoes leaving a 2−3 inch well in the center (to hold
- Place bacon on top of cheese around the outside.
- Bake the pizzas for 3 minutes.
- Remove from oven and crack an egg
into the center of each.
- Sprinkle with pepper and return to oven.
- Bake until the egg is set and the crust is browned, about 10 minutes more.
Go back to the Pizza topping page.