Pizza Recipe : Pizza "Pie"
|Pizza : Pizza "Pie" - Info
||12'' Pizza (2-4)
- 1 Batch Thin Crust Dough
- 1 21 oz. can pie topping (cherry, apple, blueberry, etc.)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tbls. butter
Step by Step Procedure
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Prepare thin crust dough according to recipe.
- Spread out in a
lightly greased 12 inch pizza pan.
- Spoon pie topping on dough
leaving a 3/4" space from edge of pan.
- Combine flour and sugar
in a bowl.
- With a fork, cut in butter making sure you do not
mix too much. It should be crumbly.
- Sprinkle topping over pie
- Bake until topping and crust are golden brown.
from oven and let cool 5−10 minutes before cutting.
Go back to the Pizza topping page.