Pizza Recipe : Philly Cheesesteak Pizza
|Pizza : Philly Cheesesteak Pizza - Info
||12'' Pizza (2-4)
- 1 Medium onion, sliced
- 1 Medium green pepper, sliced
- 8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 8 oz. roast beef, shaved
- 3 tbls. Worchestershire sauce
- 1/4 teas. Black pepper
- 1 Batch Sicilian Thick Crust Dough
- 3 tbls. olive oil
- 1 teas. crushed garlic
- 4 cups provolone cheese
- 1/4 cups Parmesan cheese, grated
Step by Step Procedure
- Saute vegetables in 1 tb. olive oil until limp; add roast beef.
- Sauté for three more minutes.
- Add Worchestershire sauce and pepper;
stir and remove from heat. Set aside.
- Brush prepared dough with
3 tb. olive oil and spread crushed garlic over entire surface of dough.
- Top with a light layer of shredded cheese, then meat/vegetable mixture,
- Top with remaining shredded cheese, then Parmesan.
- Bake in prehated 500F oven until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Let sit 5 minutes before cutting and serving.
Go back to the Pizza topping page.