Pizza Recipe : Pesto Pizza
|Pizza : Pesto Pizza - Info
||12'' Pizza (2-4)
- 1 1/2 cups (packed) stemmed spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup (packed) fresh basil leaves (about 1 bunch)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons oil from oil−packed sun−dried tomatoes or olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove
- Olive Oil
- 1 12 inch NY Style dough shell
- 1/3 cup sliced drained oil−packed sun−dried tomatoes
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese (about 8 ounces)
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Step by Step Procedure
- Blend first 4 ingredients in processor to coarse puree.
- Transfer pesto to
small bowl. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Press plastic directly onto
surface of pesto to cover; refrigerate.)
- Preheat oven to 500F.
12 inch pizza pan with olive oil.
- Arrange dough in pan and spread all
of pesto over dough.
- Sprinkle with sun−dried tomatoes, then cheeses.
- Bake pizza until crust browns and cheese melts.
Go back to the Pizza topping page.