Pizza Recipe : Muffuletta Pizza
|Pizza : Muffuletta Pizza - Info
||12'' Pizza (2-4)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped pimento−stuffed green olives
- 1/4 cup chopped pepperoncini
- 1/4 cup chopped cocktail onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 3 oz. thin−sliced deli ham/salami, diced
- 8 oz. shredded provolone cheese
- 2 12" uncooked dough crusts
- extra virgin olive oil
Step by Step Procedure
- Mix first 7 ingredients for marinated olive salad and chill overnight.
- Combine olive mixture, ham, and cheese.
- Top one dough crust with 1/2 of
- Drizzle with oil.
- Bake in preheated 500° F oven for
8−10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack for 2−3 minutes before
cutting into wedges and serving.
- Repeat with other dough crust.
Go back to the Pizza topping page.