Pizza Recipe : Frozen Peanut Butter Pizza Pie
|Pizza : Frozen Peanut Butter Pizza - Info
||12'' Pizza (2-4)
- 2 Thin Dough 12 inch dough shells
- 2 Tbls. butter, softened
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 12−oz. package Cool Whip
- chocolate syrup
Step by Step Procedure
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Brush tops and rims of pizza shells with butter, place in center
oven rack and bake 8 minutes.
- Remove and cool on wire racks.
- In a large electric mixer bowl, beat cream cheese and peanut butter,
then add the powdered sugar in three portions, alternating with the
- Fold in thawed Cool Whip, then spread mixture over the cooled
- Freeze until firm.
- Serve pizzas cold, but not frozen.
- Just before serving, drizzle with
Go back to the Pizza topping page.