Pizza Recipe : Garlic Oil Sauce
|Pizza : Garlic Oil Sauce - Info
||12'' Pizza (2-4)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
Step by Step Procedure
- Puree ingredients in a blender and store in a small covered jar.
- Brush oil sauces on pizza dough, sprinkle on desired cheese, and then toppings.
- Cook just like sauced pizzas, however
they may take just a 1-2 minutes less time until done.
- These recipes makes enough sauce for 2 12" pizzas.
- By using these examples, it's not hard to come up with your own
variation based on your taste.
Go back to the Pizza sauce page.