Pizza Recipe : California Oil Sauce
|Pizza : California Oil Sauce - Info
||12'' Pizza (2-4)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. parsely flakes
- 1/4 tsp. majoram
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp. ground black peppercorn
Step by Step Procedure
- Puree ingredients in a blender and store in a small covered jar.
- Brush oil sauces on dough, place
desired cheese, and then top.
- Cook just like sauced pizzas, however
they may take just a little less time until done.
- These recipes makes enough sauce for 2 12" pizzas.
- By using these examples, it's not hard to come up with your own
variation based on your taste.
Go back to the Pizza sauce page.